AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not running? Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried using the Advanced Features and my ads never started, I went back to standard features and it will still not start?  Why?!?  How long does it take or am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt A
September 2015

Re: Ads not running? Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Jesse, I think the issue for me was that my CPC was set too low. It was weird because it normally was working great and then all of the sudden it just stopped working when I went out of standard mode.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Try to wait few hours, then check again.
For fast results you can try Tools--> Keyword planner or Display planner for Display campaigns.
There you can see are your ads show for targeted keywords. (Choose right version of Google .com .co.uk, .at, .hr, etc so you search in your targeted country).
Or you can open keyword tab and run Keyword diagnostic in "Details" menu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mine won't start either... doesn't make any sense. So tired of adwords issues.

None of my other campaigns will work... only the very 1st one, even if they are identical.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Drazen! I think it had to do with my CPC bid limit being too low. I'll try some of your suggestions also though.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Jesse, I think the issue for me was that my CPC was set too low. It was weird because it normally was working great and then all of the sudden it just stopped working when I went out of standard mode.