Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not displaying

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have ad word enabled but i can never see my ads appear, only the competitors ads show

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ads not displaying

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Pitta,

The first thing you should do is use the Ad Preview tool:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778

It will help you pinpoint what is wrong.

Ads not displaying

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Kindy follow the guide @RobSkelton Posted . The Ads Preview tool will help you figure out what went wrong . Great you asked for support on the Help Forum .

But Let me also Shed more light to why you are not seeing your Ads .

1. Budget 

2. Geograhical Targeting 

However it is in most time Budget  ! 

There are two delivery methods and they are Accelereted Delivery method and Standard Delivery method .

1. Standard Delivery method : Your Ads does not show often through out the whole day ,they only show when they are prominent .

2. Accelereted : Your Ads will show very much often but your Budget will run out and get depleted quickly . Perhaps you might like to consider this delivery method.

Advice : If you have limited budget i recommend you stick to the Standard Ads delivery and focus on your Impressions,clicks and Conversion metrics . 

Geogaphical Location : If you are not using the preview tool and you are searching it yourself then location can be reason you are not seeing it . Perhaps you have narrowed your Ads to specific location . And Google shows personalized results , so you should not expect to see it if you are not in the location you targeted .

Hope this helps . Let me know if it helps.  Cheers!