AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not displaying

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have ad word enabled but i can never see my ads appear, only the competitors ads show

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ads not displaying

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pitta,

The first thing you should do is use the Ad Preview tool:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778

It will help you pinpoint what is wrong.

Ads not displaying

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Kindy follow the guide @RobSkelton Posted . The Ads Preview tool will help you figure out what went wrong . Great you asked for support on the Help Forum .

But Let me also Shed more light to why you are not seeing your Ads .

1. Budget 

2. Geograhical Targeting 

However it is in most time Budget  ! 

There are two delivery methods and they are Accelereted Delivery method and Standard Delivery method .

1. Standard Delivery method : Your Ads does not show often through out the whole day ,they only show when they are prominent .

2. Accelereted : Your Ads will show very much often but your Budget will run out and get depleted quickly . Perhaps you might like to consider this delivery method.

Advice : If you have limited budget i recommend you stick to the Standard Ads delivery and focus on your Impressions,clicks and Conversion metrics . 

Geogaphical Location : If you are not using the preview tool and you are searching it yourself then location can be reason you are not seeing it . Perhaps you have narrowed your Ads to specific location . And Google shows personalized results , so you should not expect to see it if you are not in the location you targeted .

Hope this helps . Let me know if it helps.  Cheers!