AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads isn't showing on search and display network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

I'm running a Search and display network all features campaign and my text ads are running on the search network but on the display network aren't running, although they're approved.

I got some ideas from the display planner tool and added it as adgroups yesterday, but until now 0 impressions, so can anybody know why?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads isn't showing on search and display network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Are you getting any details on Display Network tab in terms of impressions etc..?

If yes, then definitely you should wait and watch until AdWords gather more data around Display Network and show that in your account interface. If you created the campaign recently, then I would say it is too early to predict and gauge the performance. Wait until data accrues and see how it goes.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Mohamad, how are things?

When you say that you've got some ideas from Display Planner, that mean placements (site address), right? If that's the case, make sure you've set the placements correctly. This page can show you how:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471182

Display campaigns can only run when having at least one type of segmentation. Sometimes we set up the ads, but forget to include what to target, and Adwords can be like: "Ok, I have the ads, but where am I supposed to show them!?"

This page below contains every type of segmentation you can do. Check it out:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704368?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Hello Mohamad

I realize that you have already set up your account, but for me I find it easiest to trouble shoot when it is in two separate campaigns. so one Campaign for search and one for Display. If you have the time that may help you determine what is wrong with the account and solve any issues.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Mohamad,

It seems you added Ad Groups, but if you didn't do anything else in the ad groups, nothing will happen. Like the others said, you need to choose Targeting methods (on the red +Targeting button) or choose some placements yourself.

If you did these things and still are not showing ads, you should hover over that dialogue icon (under the Placements Tab) and see what's Google's diagnostic.
It could be that your bid is too low, or maybe you don't have the ad formats needed.

Go through all those things thoroughly and get back to us.

Cheers,
Carlos