AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads in remarketing campaign in Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear experts, I have 2 sets of banners (A and B). I want people who have not clicked to my website will see ads with the set of banners A and people who clicked to my website will see ads with the set of banners B. Could you please guild me how i can set up in google adsword to do it? Thank you so much.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bualun2502
January 2016

Re: Ads in remarketing campaign in Display Network

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello, bualun2502.

The setup should be the following:
- you create a remarketing list comprising people that have already visited your website and assign it a duration
- you create your A and B ad groups and add your ads
- you decide upon a set of targeting criteria for ad group A (placements, topics, interests, keywords, etc.) and add the remarketing list as a negative audience to the same ad group. This way everybody in country X, visiting websites dealing with topic Y but who have not already visited your website in the last Z days (Z is the duration of the remarketing list) will see ads from ad group A
- you add the remarketing list as a targeting criteria to ad group B and everybody who has visited your website (through whatever source / medium, not necessarily by clicking one of your ads) in the past Z days will see ads from ad group B

Hope it helps. Let us know if there's anything unclear or if you need more information.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You need to target the people who have not clicked your website through Display Ads(display network only campaign) with set of banners A and for those who have visited your website can be target through display remarketing with the set of banners B.

But keep in mind that the banners need to be created in different sizes and formats to get maximum Exposure of your ads.

creating the display remarketing campaign

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bualun2502
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello, bualun2502.

The setup should be the following:
- you create a remarketing list comprising people that have already visited your website and assign it a duration
- you create your A and B ad groups and add your ads
- you decide upon a set of targeting criteria for ad group A (placements, topics, interests, keywords, etc.) and add the remarketing list as a negative audience to the same ad group. This way everybody in country X, visiting websites dealing with topic Y but who have not already visited your website in the last Z days (Z is the duration of the remarketing list) will see ads from ad group A
- you add the remarketing list as a targeting criteria to ad group B and everybody who has visited your website (through whatever source / medium, not necessarily by clicking one of your ads) in the past Z days will see ads from ad group B

Hope it helps. Let us know if there's anything unclear or if you need more information.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks you so much (y) (y) (y)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks mate ^_^

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You're welcome. Best of luck!