Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads how to show to the user ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi member ,

I have some question to ask to you ? If user searching for flight from usa to uk. But my nature of business in hotel running multiple country. In this case I want to show my hotels booking ads to user , whom are ll coming from usa to uk ?

What's method i can use for this ?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads how to show to the user ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vigneshwaran,

Welcome to adwords community Smiley Happy

I am not clear about the senario. You want to show ads to those who are searching for USA to UK flights? In that case you can use display advertising using placement targeting.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for answer. Already i used display targeting method( Keyword and placement). more than that any other method is there to target those user ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

You can also refine the Display network and use Topic level targeting as well, where you can choose respective different topics and Display network will showcase your ads based on various signals. More details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497832?hl=en

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello vigneshwaran p Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

So, you want to reach customers who are searching for accommodations? Have you tried adding audiences in your ad group? It has the ability to show your ads online to people with specific interests that can help you reach the right customers.
Here's for more info on it- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497940

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for helping me. Really looking for Search Companion Marketing. Please take a look at - www.peppergang.com/search-companion-marketing-from-google/