AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not triggered

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set up a campaign. I set the auto bid but my all keywors are showing "The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.". please suggest me what can I do to show my ads on google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not triggered

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Saurabh,

There can be following reason behind this:

>>May be your account is under preview: in that case it can take some days to show your ads. Some of the reason behind this can be your billing address verification or some other account security reasons.

>>If your ads are under review: in that case you can't see you ads and it can take 3-4 days and if you had modified the under review ads, then it can take some more days. If your ads are under review, it would be better to write a new ads text, instead of modifying the under review ads. Kindly check your ads status at your ads section.

>>Kindly check your avg position, May be your first page bid estimates are higher than your max cpc bids.

>>You can check your Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool for more details on specific keywords. If your ad is not showing on a specific keyword, it can give you a plethora of reasons why this might be the case. Ad preview only works for the search network.

>>The combination of quality score and bid might not be enough to get your on the first page of traffic. Work with your keywords to eliminate poorly performing words and increase bids on higher performing ones.

If everything is fine then you can contact to adwords support by email support or you can directly call them.

Thanks

Anchal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Saurabh,

First thing to check adcopy status under Ad tab. Please see they are "under review", "eligible" or "approved".

Edit: Posted at the same time Anchal! Just did not see your post because of my work. Smiley Happy

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey thanks for you reply.

But I have checked all of these things. My ads status showng "Approved" but its still not working.

I am using the Auto bid option where google will decide the keyword bid so I think there would not be a problem of first page bid estimates are higher than your max cpc bids.

Thanks 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Neha,

I have checked the status its "Approved" but its still not working.

Thanks 

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saurabh,

I've escalated your issue to the AdWords support team so they can check your account. Thanks for your patience. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks