4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Started a new adwords account, ads still not showing. Does the account have to be apprved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ahmed,

Yes, Account goes for review. You will see under ad tabs status as approved.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Ahmed R
There could some other reasons,

Use the Google Trouble shooting checklist to be sure
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

---
Looking everywhere for your ad but still can't find it? Start by performing a search for your text ad with the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool. It can help you confirm that your ad is running without racking up impressions (which will lower your clickthrough rate). You also can hover over the speech bubble in the "Status" column of the Ads tab next to the ad of interest to get detailed information about ad serving status. If your ad isn't showing, the tool will tell you why, and give you tips to help get your ads up and running.

If you're still having trouble, click the button below that best describes your situation. You'll see a list of possible reasons why you might not see your ad, along with steps to fix the problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sincere thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Since thanks Eric, highly appreciate your reply.