2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not showing on Google Search Result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to search a specific search example: dentist, but ads are not showing on the result. Please help.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not showing on Google Search Result

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Edlyn,

Welcome to AdWords Community! Are you trying to search your own ads? Please use ad preview and diagnosis tool under tools and analysis tab to see your own ads on Google search result page.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, it's not about my ads I am looking for all ads to show on google results, for example I search for martial arts, and my search tools was set in concord, nh. But there's no result showing in the right section of google result. Please help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Edlyn,
That's not the adwords problem, Check in your system control panel, i think you download some tools which create this problem.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Edlyn ,

Please check for some Ad Blocker software that you have installed in your Browser. In case you are using chrome , there are couple of Ad blocker extensions available.i guess you have downloaded one of them by mistake.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Edlyn,

Welcome to Adwords community.

Perhaps there is some ad blocking tool in your system. Check your system please.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Edlyn,

Did you figure out why it's not showing? Same thing is happening for me.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.