Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not being shown-Preview tool also doesn't work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I recently signed up for adwords and the issue is my ads aren't being shown. The ad preview tool also shows your ad isn't being shown for this keyword, there can be many reasons for this.

Can I know what is the reason?

PS I am a beginner in adwords but can follow any complicated steps you provide to troubleshoot.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Sumit D,

Access the keywords tab and hover the cursor on the speech bubble corresponding to any keywords, you will come to know why your ads are not triggering.

Also, cross check if the AdWords account is not under review. As you have set up the account recently, the system often reviews the new accounts to verify the account's security, billing and other information and it may take up to 3 business days to get the review completed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

Thank you for the reply. All the keywords show Eligible>Pending review.

Showing ads right now?>>No

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Yes, as the review is pending. Wait till it get completed, they will shown as Approved/disapproved.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’