Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My adwords campaigns are approved but not running right now and showing message your ads are not running please contact adwords support.

Can anyone tell me whats going on with my adwords campaign and how will set this issue?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ads are Not Running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nomanzubairy,

Chances are there is some issue with your campaign setup. Unfortunately, lacking the ability to access your account prevents me from providing you with a more specific answer. Bottom line is your best choice seems to be to contact AdWords Support so that they can tell you what you need to know.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

If you go within your account you will notice that there is a speech bubble next to the the status of "under review". That will inform you that the approval process can take up to 3 business days. If it has gone beyond that then feel free to contact the Google Support team at 1-866-2-GOOGLE and they will be able to assist you further.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nomanzubairy,

Chances are there is some issue with your campaign setup. Unfortunately, lacking the ability to access your account prevents me from providing you with a more specific answer. Bottom line is your best choice seems to be to contact AdWords Support so that they can tell you what you need to know.

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

If you go within your account you will notice that there is a speech bubble next to the the status of "under review". That will inform you that the approval process can take up to 3 business days. If it has gone beyond that then feel free to contact the Google Support team at 1-866-2-GOOGLE and they will be able to assist you further.

Have a great day!