2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Add phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where do I add the business phone number?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Add phone number

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kathy,
Welcome to the AdWords Community!

Are you trying to add a Business Number to a Location Extension? or add a Business Number to a Call Extension?  I'm assuming you're trying to set up Call Extensions and I included a link below.  An added feature of using Call Extensions is the ability to use a Google Forwarding Number (a number that allows you track call statistics).  I strongly recommend you use a Google Forwarding Number.

How to add Call Extensions

If you're trying to edit Location Extensions, you can find information here.  Typically you'll sign into your Google Places Account and edit your data there.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Add phone number

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kathy,
Welcome to the AdWords Community!

Are you trying to add a Business Number to a Location Extension? or add a Business Number to a Call Extension?  I'm assuming you're trying to set up Call Extensions and I included a link below.  An added feature of using Call Extensions is the ability to use a Google Forwarding Number (a number that allows you track call statistics).  I strongly recommend you use a Google Forwarding Number.

How to add Call Extensions

If you're trying to edit Location Extensions, you can find information here.  Typically you'll sign into your Google Places Account and edit your data there.