AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Add at bottom of search results anyone can help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tired everything. is it that my cpc should match the value for the top est. top page bid? Yet i even tried that and it did not work 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add at bottom of search results anyone can help?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CodeBlueMoney

Est. Top Page Bid gives you estimation how much you should bid to show your ad on the top of the page. As the name itself suggest its just an estimation. To show your ads on top of the page, your max cpc can be more or less than this estimate.

I suggest that you start bidding with this estimation if you want to show your ads on the top and check monitor your Avg. Position once you start receiving impressions, after that you can increase or decrease your bids accordingly.

Abhishek

Re: Add at bottom of search results anyone can help?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

Bidding high alone wouldn't help increase the position, as quality score is a key factor for ad ranking. Have you checked your keyword quality scores or worked on it? I'd suggest checking fundamental things first, like account structure and theme of ad groups, ad text, landing page. Then work on negatives & match types to refine traffic. Also add appropriate extensions which would help increase CTR.

I would go with automatic bidding for a couple of weeks initially, to more clicks and then use a bidding strategy or manually bid, as per actual performance.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar