5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords for the Sale of Services Instead of Products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,I'm new to paid search and would appreciate very much some feedback on the best adwords for promoting a new business that offers a variety of classes and workshops on spiritual development.  What's a good equivalent to "Buy Dog Toys" as a title when it's services I'm selling?  I'm trying to generate customers as opposed to support branding. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author The Lotus E
September 2015

Re: AdWords for the Sale of Services Instead of Products

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good evening.

You should think of how people would search if they were looking for classes. Words like, "learn" and "classes" and/or "workshop" are probably going to be important--people searching using those modifiers are more likely to be used by someone willing to pay for instruction.

There are a variety of free "keyword tools" online and if you've already created your AdWords account, there's a very good keyword tool inside the AdWords interface that should help you think of ideas. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author The Lotus E
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good evening.

You should think of how people would search if they were looking for classes. Words like, "learn" and "classes" and/or "workshop" are probably going to be important--people searching using those modifiers are more likely to be used by someone willing to pay for instruction.

There are a variety of free "keyword tools" online and if you've already created your AdWords account, there's a very good keyword tool inside the AdWords interface that should help you think of ideas. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!