AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords daily budget problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new to adwords and a Google Partner contacted me and has offered to provide a marketing service for my business, but they are telling me I need to pay $70AUD PER DAY ???  Can this be right??  Thats $2100 per month - i hope i get squillions of new clients for that!!???  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

"Need to" - No. Your budget is entirely up to you. Most of our small business clients daily budgets are less than $70/day. 

What kind of business is this?

How large is your service area and/or target market?

What kind of budget would you be comfortable experimenting with over the course of at least 90 days?

Tom

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Probably, this is a 3rd party agency offering you a paid service.  Before you hire a 3rd party read Google's guidelines about a 3rd party service and verify that the service is provided by a Google partner, which must follow conduct Policy  set by Google;

Read the following articles by google BEFORE you sign up with any 3rd party;

https://www.google.com/adwords/thirdpartypartners/

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6086450?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It could be entirely reasonable to expect to pay $70/day for a spend depending on your business.  I usually base a budget off of trying to get 10-20 clicks per day on search.  So, if your cost per click is estimated to be betwen $3.5 and $7/click then your estimate is right on the money.