AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords can't find remarketing code on my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

i am trying to set remarketing for my site. I would like to tag all users that will visit us and then notice them when we start our service.

But I still have problem with basic settings. My remarketing list is still empty and In Adwords account i got error that he can't find my code. But i copied it step by step by e-mail that was sent to me from Adwords. 

Can you help em what could be wrong on my site?

Thank You.

Regards,

Matěj Škarka

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords can't find remarketing code on my website

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Remarketing lists takes time get updated. It may take a week. I can see your remarketing code on the website so its not a problem.

Re: AdWords can't find remarketing code on my website

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

As said above, when you install the remarketing code on your site, it takes sometime when Adwords detect it and start accumulating the cookies in your list.So, if you installed the code today only, I would suggest you to wait for sometime. Then watch for Shared Library >> Audiences>> Remarketing. Here you will see the list getting updated.

You can also refer to this help center article for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103509

Pankaj