AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and Weebly website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I' m setting up a new website with Weebly , can  I open a new AdWords account (nothing to do with the one connected with my old website) and make campaigns as well.

I have not well understood the Weebly customer support answer that you can read here under:

"Unfortunately, Google requires that the code only be used with new accounts in the US and Canada. The code cannot be used on an older Adwords account or outside North America. Very sorry for that! "

Regards

Marco

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: AdWords and Weebly website

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Marco, 

As Moshe stated, you'll want to ensure if you are running to AdWords accounts you are in compliance with our advertising policies including those surrounding double serving (running ads for the same business under two different accounts).

I had the opportunity to read over the response you received from Weebly, and it sounds like this is specifically referring to a promotional code you may have received. Is that right? Typically, most promotions are intended per the eligibility requirements for advertisers in specific regions and newer accounts (usually less than 30 days though this varies based on the promotion). I hope this offers you some added clarity. 

Juliana S. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Verify that you are not violating the double serving section;

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en#

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Marco, 

As Moshe stated, you'll want to ensure if you are running to AdWords accounts you are in compliance with our advertising policies including those surrounding double serving (running ads for the same business under two different accounts).

I had the opportunity to read over the response you received from Weebly, and it sounds like this is specifically referring to a promotional code you may have received. Is that right? Typically, most promotions are intended per the eligibility requirements for advertisers in specific regions and newer accounts (usually less than 30 days though this varies based on the promotion). I hope this offers you some added clarity. 

Juliana S.