Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Test Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,I create MCC account with billing details and I applied for API Access. Because my application is in "pending approval" status I decide to create test account in order to continue developing my application. As it is stated in official API documentation: "All calls made with the AdWords API require a developer token, but the token doesn't have to be approved for calls made to Test Accounts; you can make requests against a Test Account while the application is still pending", I thought that I will sucesfully make request to Google API AdWord and get respones with some test, dummy data but I am getting an error when I am trying to authenticate:

Quota check error. INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP

<Personal information edited by Community Manager>

Please let me know where I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Test Account

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jazzerko,

IMPORTANT: In order to protect your AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post.

Thank you!

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

The best would be to ask this question at the Adwords API support forum;

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/adwords-api

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

In addition, I would strongly recommend that you remove the confidential client numbers you included in your post. It's a very bad idea to post this kind of confidential access information in a public forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jazzerko,

IMPORTANT: In order to protect your AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post.

Thank you!

Zee
G+

AdWords Test Account

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’