Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Campaign support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I have found a pretty good niche with a very high number of daily and monthly researchers and low competition and I was wondering if it would be possible to receive some support from an expert on how to choose and set up a campaign.

Thanks a lot

Nicole

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Campaign support

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

You can use the customer support contact number that appears in your AdWords account (top right-hand corner of the screen) to contact AdWords support at Google. They do offer free assistance.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Nicole,

Thanks for posting to the Community! You can also ask a more specific question here in the Community, and we'll be happy to help give you some general advice.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

thanks for your reply. I need some advice on how to start a Google campaign and rank high on Google. I am sure there is good potential as the niche seems promising. The target and the language are Italy, Italian the niche is about passing national selection to become a nurse. You think it could be possible to have some (constant) support for a different language?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicole T
February 2016

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Nicole,

I'm not sure what you mean by constant support, but there is an Italian AdWords Community and an Italian AdWords team you can contact for help in Italian specifically, or you can contact the English support team as well.

Beyond that, my biggest recommendation would be to review the resources we have on getting started with AdWords. These will lead you through the basics, like structuring your account, finding the right keywords, and setting up conversion tracking so that you can measure the success of your campaign:

How Keywords Work

Structuring your AdWords Account

Measuring Sales and Conversions

Hope this helps!
Cassie