AdWords - Budget Planning
I have a question, which is as follows:
One of my friends has a marketing agency and wants to Market Online using Google AdWords
His Objective is to generate leads ( people opting for free consultation by submiting their names+business details+e-mail ids will be considered as a conversion).
How should he plan his advertising budget?
Re: AdWords - Budget Planning
Welcome to the community!
What you can simply do is create a stand alone landing page, i.e., just one webpage, which will have this form. You can get all the leads from this form. You can also choose to use a website form, if you have any.
To decide your budget, you can follow a very simple procedure:
- Determine your target audience - select the location and language you want to target
- Go on Google AdWords Keyword Tool and enter your website and related words
- Google will give you keyword suggestions with their CPCs
- Decide the keywords you would like to target. Assume a CTR say 1% and calculate monthly clicks (monthly searches x CTR)
- Based on the CPCs and the clicks you can calculate the budget.
Hope this helps.