Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Ads with Subscription Box

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As you all seen some AdWords Ads comes with Subscription Box for newsletter, get new offers etc.

But I want at this place to add buy now Or dropping email for enquiry.

Thoughts...!

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Ads with Subscription Box

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Abhishek,

Adwords keep on experimenting with the new format of ads which run on Google search. I am assuming that you are referring to Offer Extensions where the normal text ad is shown with an offer and all. These Extensions are currently under the Limited Release and Google might be testing if these are useful for the online audiences or not.

When you talk about Buy Now, I can correlate this with Google checkout badge. So in case you are advertising products on Adwords and using the Product extensions, your ad can automatically become eligible to show Google Checkout Badge depending upon the criteria set by Google.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Abhishek,

Google adwords keep doing experiments with ads, subscription box for newsletter is one of that. As per my knowledge adwords hasn't rolled this feature publicly, i think this feature is only for selected or limited advertisers.

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the information. Smiley Happy

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Got 5 mintues late Smiley Happy. Sometime it seems Adwords help forum is much faster than Chrome and Android Smiley Happy

Dinesh
My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I didn't notice these changes on search ads, but nice to see some updates over this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I become that Special advertiser any idea?

Thanks