5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad shows on keyword next day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is it called when an ad shows based on a behavior or is it determined by location and keyword. Example: If I search for home hardware today, then tomorrow a Lowes or Home Depot ad shows up? Also, we lost our Google Adwords Strategist, we were supposed to be assigned a new one, how do I get another one to help me? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Deidra W

If I am not wrong, first day you have searched the keyword "home hardware". And you clicked on the advertiser A Ads. The next day you see the ads of advertiser B "Lowes or Home Depot ads". If this is the case then this ads comes from In-Market audience.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is either "classic" remarketing,  or -in the case of Lowes  - I assume this is dynamic remarketing ads

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3124536?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With Dynamic ads, you had to have gone to their site. Let's say they didn't come to my site, they just searched something I sold. I want to show them my ad the next time they are on google. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Deidra W

If I am not wrong, first day you have searched the keyword "home hardware". And you clicked on the advertiser A Ads. The next day you see the ads of advertiser B "Lowes or Home Depot ads". If this is the case then this ads comes from In-Market audience.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you have a link where I can learn more about building my campaign like this?