4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad rank 11 position and make my ad low quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ad alway rank on 11 position (under to 10 organic result) and make my ad low quality score

only for this keyword "ที่ดินเพชรบุรี" in english "Land in Petchaburi provice"

And that make my ad now disapprove because Low quality score

What i should do

2 Expert replyverified_user

Hello Seosaro,   QS of keyword depend on lot of factors,...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Seosaro,

QS of keyword depend on lot of factors, some of the main factors are CTR of keywords, relevancy in between keyword, ad text and landing page, quality of landing page, historical CTR of account and keyword etc. Try to work on all these. Sometime if your are using generic keyword then you can have low quality score, so try to find keyword which are relevant to your business and services. Kindly read how Google calculate quality score.

If ad is showing at bottom of page doesn't mean keyword have low quality score, Google show ad on the basic of performance or CTR of keyword, if Goole find for a search query ad text have good CTR at bottom position, your ad will show at bottom of page.

Dinesh
My Blog

Hello Seosaro, Ads never get disapprove because of "low q...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Seosaro,

Ads never get disapprove because of "low quality score". There may be some other reason of disapproval of your adcopy.

You may go to segment and select "Top vs. Other" & see which ad position is performing better for your campaign.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Seosaro; How low is "low"? What are the QS you are havin...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Seosaro;

How low is "low"?

What are the QS you are having ? Is it for all keywords or only for a few?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’