Guide Me
star_border

Ad image not showing in preview

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

please help me out... !

I have an approved image ad.

I just wanted to know how i can preview my image ad?

Re: Ad image not showing in preview

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Thahseer,

You need to go the ads tab, and click on the "view display ad" link below each image ad to see the ad preview.

If you are still not able to see the preview, try to use a Adwords compatible browser like Google chrome and clear your cache and cookies. You can also open the browser incognito mode to to login to Adwords.

Hope it helps !!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
How can i check my whether my image ad is working or not?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
As mentioned by you , your image ad status is approved. So, it is eligible to take part in ad-auction from Adwords policies point of view.

You should start getting impressions, clicks soon if you are bids are high enough and you are targeting a sufficiently broad targeting.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
How do i know my image ad is working?
i am targeting with the keyword Promoters in Dubai
How do i know the given bid amount is eligible to show my ad on my keyword? likewise text ad we can preview the ad with Ad preview and Diagnosis.. Is there any such a kind of feature available for image ad.?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Unfortunately, there is no such tool like Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool for Display campaign. You can use the display planner tool to find out what exactly you need to bid for the keywords to get the desired impressions.

Display Planner: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
Hello Thahseer A,

Something that has worked for me in the past when I needed a screenshot of an add, was to do a placement and put the ad on a page that I know shows Google ads. Then by repeatedly loading the page you may be able to get a screenshot of the ad. (no guarantees, though).

Good luck.