star_border

Ad image not showing in preview

R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

For some reason after I have uploaded 4 different .png images into my image ad campaign, after I click each of the photos that were uploaded I can't see anything in the preview.

I click on a certain ad to show and it opens a window and it says "preview" on top and the window doesn't expand beyond the corners of the word "preview" and nothing is showing.

Any ideas?

Roy

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Ad image not showing in preview

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Okay so a few things to try right off the bat: Make sure you're using a compatible browser (Chrome plays most nicely with AdWords), and that you've cleared your cache & cookies. Have you tried opening an incognito window, logging into AdWords, and testing the image preview that way?

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Roy,

Just to confirm, you're looking in the ads tab, and clicking on the "view display ad" link underneath each image ad to try and pull up the ad preview?

Thanks,

Cassie

R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's correct.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Okay so a few things to try right off the bat: Make sure you're using a compatible browser (Chrome plays most nicely with AdWords), and that you've cleared your cache & cookies. Have you tried opening an incognito window, logging into AdWords, and testing the image preview that way?

R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
R G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks alot! It was my stupid firefox apparently!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just tried opening in a chrome incognito window but its still not showing me a preview of my image.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.