AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad duration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I am new on Google Ads and I would like to run an ad for a week, but I am only allowed to run it for a month. Is there a way to set how long the ad will be running?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AnonyMuzik P
April 2017

Ad duration

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It's up to you that how long you want to run the campaign. It also depends on the daily budget. Your campaign will run until you hit the daily budget.

Hope this will help: Set automatic campaign start and end dates

Thanks,

Aslam

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AnonyMuzik P
April 2017

Ad duration

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It's up to you that how long you want to run the campaign. It also depends on the daily budget. Your campaign will run until you hit the daily budget.

Hope this will help: Set automatic campaign start and end dates

Thanks,

Aslam

Ad duration

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You schedule a campaign to any period of time you wish

That said, remember that it usually it  takes a few days to optimize  a campaign until it  reaches a steady state level of performance. So,  by the time  the campaign starts to perform well, you'll be stoping it....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Ad duration

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @AnonyMuzik P,

As you are new to Google Ads I would recommend you to test your campaign and do the required optimization for better ad performance. Once you get a hold on your campaign then set your targets.

Happy Advertising,

Vamshi.