1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Google Adwords account. For the same email Id someone has shared read only access. How do I use shared account using the same credentials? If I try to access it says you already have an account and it doesn’t allow me to access the shared account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shubhangi S
September 2015

Re: Ad Words Account

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shubhangi,

You are only allowed to be attached to one adwords account per email address. There is no way around this. If you want to be able to edit 2 accounts you will need 2 emails.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow above, you need unique email address to gain access for AdWords. 

However, if you want to reuse an e-mail address for AdWords, Googler GDi has explained a trick in this post: 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-fo...

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Shubhangi,

One thing to consider is to use an MCC (My Client Center).  A MCC is like a master AdWords Account, or umbrella Account, where multiple Accounts can fall under one log-in.  While it's true that there is 1:1 relationship between email addresses and AdWords Accounts, using a MCC you can have a unique email address for your MCC and then have multiple Accounts underneath it.

Create a MCC

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shubhangi,

You are only allowed to be attached to one adwords account per email address. There is no way around this. If you want to be able to edit 2 accounts you will need 2 emails.

Good Luck
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow above, you need unique email address to gain access for AdWords. 

However, if you want to reuse an e-mail address for AdWords, Googler GDi has explained a trick in this post: 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-fo...

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Shubhangi,

One thing to consider is to use an MCC (My Client Center).  A MCC is like a master AdWords Account, or umbrella Account, where multiple Accounts can fall under one log-in.  While it's true that there is 1:1 relationship between email addresses and AdWords Accounts, using a MCC you can have a unique email address for your MCC and then have multiple Accounts underneath it.

Create a MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks all looks like my problem is solved.. thanks again