AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Suspended - 'Site Not Working' - Seems to be working fine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just created an ad campaign, but when I went to go live I got a 'Site Suspended' message. The error in the box says 'site not working', however the site seems to be working just fine.

The current website is www.absolutemobileservices.com. The landing page I have the ad going to is - http://absolutemobileservices.com/2015/11/29/express-detail-the-convenient-solution/.

I went through every page on the site and everything seems to be working just fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Neil

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Suspended - 'Site Not Working' - Seems to be working fine

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Absolute S

It is working, and your the landing page you specified does return a valid 200 header response. I would just resubmit the ad. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great, thank you for the response! Doing that now!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The issue here is with the content;
You should have received another email saying which specific section of the Policy violated;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

@MosheTLV

what's wrong with the content? Looks pretty straightforward to me.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@David Kyle;

The clue to the issue the bot flagged this site due to content is in the  other email the user received. This is the key to resolve

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, I'll go over that and revise. Thank you for the help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm struggling a bit with this. At the bottom of each email under 'Suggestions' it says I should have received a separate email about the name of policy that was violated. I haven't received anything. The emails I have received are very generic and just direct me to a broad help page on Google and the Advertising Policies document. I've gone through that and I really don't see anything on the landing page that would flag a violation.

Things I'm wondering...

1. Was it that I didn't display an accurate trademarked logo for WeatherTech? If so, that's updated
2. Using a term like 'totally dry' instead of just dry as theoretically 'totally dry' may be impossible? That's updated as well
3. Does it have to do with the URL not accurately reflecting the landing page? I just tried updating that.

Other than that, the site/page seems to look good, function properly and meet the advertising policies.

Any additional help would be great.

Thank you

Neil

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
@Neil
The key here is to get your hands on this separate email. OR call support ask them to find it for you. Without this email we could speculate for days.