Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview and Diagnosis / Automation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!

Question about "Ad Preview and Diagnosis" tool. I have to test 100 keywords every weeks so i'm looking for a tool or for an automation process. I tried macro within chrome but doesn't work in this case. 

Do you a solution ? Proposition ?

Many thanks for your support

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Preview and Diagnosis / Automation

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
If you only want to check is your ads displayed you can use "Keywords diagnosis tool" instead.
"Keyword diagnosis allows you to test whether your ads are showing for each keyword and, if they aren't, find out why not. "

To use keyword diagnosis go to Keyword tab and click Details > Keyword diagnosis.
I know it's not the same but maybe it's enough.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Optiseo,

Yes Tomasz is right, Google offer a tool of Keyword Diagnosis, where you check multiple keywords at the same time.

Please follow the below link for more info.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453974?rd=1

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi,

You have already got experts advices regarding the keyword diagnosis tool to diagnose multiple keywords at the same time but there is no such preview tool for multiple keywords, you have to use "ad preview and diagnosis tool" to check/preview your ads position and how your ad looks for particular keywords one by one.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’