AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Planner could not find GDN data to display for site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I want to add site http://burdastyle.ru to GDN search https://www.google.com/adplanner/. I use google analitycs and google ad sense for this site, but it was not help to see site on Ad planner.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad Planner could not find GDN data to display for site

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If you'd like to add that website as a placement for your campaign you can add it manually through the Managed Placements of your account. It may be that the Ad Planner hasn't updated to include your site yet. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If you'd like to add that website as a placement for your campaign you can add it manually through the Managed Placements of your account. It may be that the Ad Planner hasn't updated to include your site yet. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tnanks for anwer! You recommend the link with instructions where I can add placements within alreday exisiting ad group, but I want to add my site to ad group. Can you explain how can I do it?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi, 

You can add a placement at an ad group level, if that's what you mean? You can do that by clicking on the ad group you want and then going to the Display Network tab, then adding the managed placement from there. 

However, if you want to have your ads in an ad group direct your customers to a certain site, you can do that by going to your ads tab, hovering over the relavant ads and then clicking on the pencil icon. This will allow you to edit your ad and change the website that your ads direct your customers to.

If that's not what you mean, can you please clarify a little further and I'll try and help you again.

A.