AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Placement/Inventory tool

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please, beyond the ad placement tool in adwords, or doubleCLick for GDN.. Do you know if there are some companies which provide other display advertising placements/inventory platforms/tools with maybe GDN inside but + others networks (to complete the Reach) ?

Thanks..

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Placement/Inventory tool

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your posting. I suggest you do a google search to find other ad placement tools. Or you can see if the community has some suggestions.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Garguier,

We have already available a Free AdWords Display planner tools, so I don't know why are you asking any paid tools. But if you want to buy any paid tools you can do Google.You may find some good one.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John and Rakesh,

Tks for your responses..

if i ask it's because i can't find any other tool  Smiley Sad . I explain. According your area and market, for instance France or Spain, google is not sometimes dominant on some industries or niches, so you need to complete your reach by adding some others networks...

Hope this clear my thought.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi Garguier,

Thank you for clarifying. This makes much more sense. I agree in some markets, there may be more dominant players in which case you do need to be flexible with the tools available. 8)