AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Group Is Not Running.Online

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I have runing my one campaing on adwards, my all ads groups are runing very well. But I face problem with my most recent ad group to my campaign.  I see nt all keywords are ELIGIBLE but not runing Online to search engine. I don't know what is the problem with this ad group. There is 1 week ago when I create it and till now my graph of performance is still straight, No performace is showing in Graph, No click set on any keyword.

I removed all my unapproved keywords. My all keywords have quality score 3 to quality score 6  ... But No any keyword is going Onine to search engine.

Do you please help me to solve this problem.? 

If you have any other question to solve my problem, please ask me here ... I really need your help.

Thanks in advance for all replies

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mily87
September 2015

Re: Ad Group Is Not Running.Online

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Try this Link to get to the preview tool

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you confirmed that your billing info is correct?

Have you run any diagnostics?  Visit the Tools & Analysis tab and the Ad Preview Diagnostics tool - make sure the tool is set to the location you are targeting in your adwords account and run some of your keywords through the tool to see if you can get some diagnostic results back...let us know what you find.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mily87
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Try this Link to get to the preview tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Kim for your help and diagnosis solution to my problem. Its really help me to know which one keywords are working online and which one are not. Thanks again Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

anytime!