3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How many ad extension i can use in one single ad?

Re: Ad Extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Devi C,

The simplest answer to your question is: ALL the ad extensions! You can use and apply any and all ad extensions. They will, however, not all be shown at the same time. Your ad rank will limit certain extensions, as well as the showing of certain extension will limit the applicability of others.

I would suggest adding any extensions that are applicable and beneficial to your business. Google will show the most relevant extensions when it can to each user. Keep in mind that each ad extension has its own restrictions on how many you can show. For example the callout extension. In order to use them you need a minimum of 2, but google can show up 4. Of course it is suggested to ad more than the maximum so that you can constantly be testing which extensions are working best for you.

Learn more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499

Hope this helps

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

You can create and activate as many extensions as you want or at least as many as are availible for your country.

But as Google Adwords help says:

When you enable more than one extension for an ad, for example, there's a chance that we might not show all of them.

So that means not all extensions might show together, but there can be more than 1 extension showed with a single ad.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Devi,

In addition to the points Clynton and Alex mentioned. Ad Extensions are important factor in determining the Ad Rank so, it is advisable to use as many ad extensions.

Regards,
Rupesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Devi C,

Yes, all the above three answers are correct and with good details. 

But I had to tell one more thing as of this discussion. You can definitely use can use many Ads extension as you want, but always keep in mind before using the Ads extension that it should be relevant to your target segment. Because over flooded information is always harmful and it will end up with divergence for your clients.
Which will lead to ultimately lower Conversions. So please take care of it.