AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Copy Served with only one keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created different ad copies in a group called ‘websitedesign’’.

Now, when I am looking at the status speech bubble, it shows Äd Showing- Yes . Ad tested with “”Medical website design”. 

My concern is that all the ad copes say the same, no matter how different is the ad title.

For example, the titles of the copes are 

Medical Website Design

Medical Practice Website

Digital Medical Website

Healthcare Website Deign And the speech bubbles show – Ad tested with ‘Medical Website Design’

What does it mean? Does it mean that all the ad copies would serve only with this keyword ‘Medical website Design’ because I have tried other keywords in the titles of different keywords.

Kindly help !

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ayush S
September 2015

Re: Ad Copy Served with only one keyword

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
It usually depends on your niche and goal? If you are concern with leads then yes you are right search network is good for better ROI. But don't ignore the power of re-marketing.

Create a separate display network only campaign. And re-target the users coming to your site through search ads. (Mostly users don't convert on their first visit so remarketing is important)

Cheers,
Nouman

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad copy serving with one keyword only

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ayush S,

It is nothing to worry about, it is simply telling you that Google tested the ad using that keyword. It does not mean that the keyword is the only one activating that ad, but simply that was the keyword used to test. There is nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Ad copy serving with one keyword only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created different ad copies in a group called ‘websitedesign’’.

Now, when I am looking at the status speech bubble, it shows Äd Showing- Yes . Ad tested with “”Medical website design”. 

My concern is that all the ad copes say the same, no matter how different is the ad title.

For example, the titles of the copes are 

Medical Website Design

Medical Practice Website

Digital Medical Website

Healthcare Website Deign( with different keyword titles in the ad copies)

And the speech bubbles show – Ad tested with ‘Medical Website Design’ What does it mean?

Does it mean that all the ad copies would serve only with this keyword ‘Medical website Design’ & other keywords would be considered to serve other ads? Because I have tried other keywords in the titles of different keywords.

Thanks,

Ayush

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ayush S,

It is nothing to worry about, it is simply telling you that Google tested the ad using that keyword. It does not mean that the keyword is the only one activating that ad, but simply that was the keyword used to test. There is nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ayush,

Ad tested with ‘Medical Website Design’ doesn't mean that it will only served for that keyword. Adwords just choose a random keyword from your keyword list to test whether your ad is running or not.

You Ads will be served for all the keywords you have within your keyword list depending on your keyword match types.

Cheers,
Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much nouman.

Kindly suggest me one thing. I have chosen Google Search only as the network type. Should I choose Search with Display Select instead of Search Network?

I am concerned about the íntent. My concern is leads. So ideally, it should be search. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ayush S
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
It usually depends on your niche and goal? If you are concern with leads then yes you are right search network is good for better ROI. But don't ignore the power of re-marketing.

Create a separate display network only campaign. And re-target the users coming to your site through search ads. (Mostly users don't convert on their first visit so remarketing is important)

Cheers,
Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah Clynton.. It helped.. I was worried..but not anymore.. Thanks soo much !!