AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

[Ad Copy Inside] Ad Disapproved for Spacing?!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords advertisement was disapproved (A/C 451-300-7305).The reason was  Spacing.

If it is spacing, Google experts could correct them and put up the advertisement.  Many times I tried and there is always something Google says that it is gimmicky and so on. We teach English language and we don't have to resort to gimmick words to describe our courses.  If you think it looks gimmicky, Google could correct them and put on the ads. I am really fed up and am nearly given up on AdWords, sorry to say..

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ahmed,

Google doesn't edit ads. AdWords is a self-service product.

When spacing is given a a reason, usually it is just that. A comma after a space, or a period after a space, or a space missing.

If you can't see anything wrong, try typing the ad instead of copying and pasting it from elsewhere.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ahmed,

Google doesn't edit ads. AdWords is a self-service product.

When spacing is given a a reason, usually it is just that. A comma after a space, or a period after a space, or a space missing.

If you can't see anything wrong, try typing the ad instead of copying and pasting it from elsewhere.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Google is not authorized to make any changes in the Advertiser's Account until you grant permission to their representatives/managers over the mail after having a telephonic communication to manage your AdWords account and make changes.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’