AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Approval

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an add about 6 days back. But it is not approved yet. It still shows me under review. A three days back I have also emaild to support center but there is no response yet.

2. I have used 4 keyword and create 1 ad. In all keyword my ad quality scores is  7/10.

3. At the start when I created ad it was showing $ .20 in maximum PPC and now it is shwing me $ 4.25 in maximum PPC. My ppc rate is increasing day by day.  Please help me in this regard.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What kind of ad?  image, text, display...?

Re: #3. At the start when I created ad it was showing $ .20 in maximum PPC and now it is shwing me $ 4.25 in maximum PPC. My ppc rate is increasing day by day.  Please help me in this regard.

to clarify - do you mean your MAX CPC was .20? and now it has changed to 4.25?  Did you change your bids at any time?  Are you on auto or manual bidding (see your settings tab bidding options)

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'