Guide Me
star_border

Activating your campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am new to this and have a problem. 

I Have prepared a campaign, added keywords, added advertisement, deposited 100 euro to my account. 

The campaign is active but the ads are not beeing displayed. Why is that? What can I do?

Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Activating your campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Piotr G,

Are your campaigns in the Google Display Network? Search network or Both?

If you uploaded your own banner displays, their is a 24-48 hour approval process to review your ads.

If the ads are approved, then it could be several different things, Your targeting and or your bids. Your bids could be to low to gather impressions.

Run a Keyword diagnostic report. Under the keywords column, there is a tab button that says "Details" from that drop down there is "keyword diagnostics". Run that report and it will give you a better answer in the status column as to way certain keywords are not showing ads.

More then likely your issue is either to narrow a target, to low a bid, or ads not yet approved by the system.

Eric G

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Piotr G,

Are your campaigns in the Google Display Network? Search network or Both?

If you uploaded your own banner displays, their is a 24-48 hour approval process to review your ads.

If the ads are approved, then it could be several different things, Your targeting and or your bids. Your bids could be to low to gather impressions.

Run a Keyword diagnostic report. Under the keywords column, there is a tab button that says "Details" from that drop down there is "keyword diagnostics". Run that report and it will give you a better answer in the status column as to way certain keywords are not showing ads.

More then likely your issue is either to narrow a target, to low a bid, or ads not yet approved by the system.

Eric G

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi Piotr G,

I think Eric G has fully covered this one for you! Just to add (if you are on manual bidding), you may see an orange message that says 'below first page bid' beside some of your keywords. If you are happy to increase your bids, you can do so in the next column on the keywords tab. Alternatively, try changing your match type as it might reduce the first page bid estimate and ensure your keywords are 'eligible'. More about keyword match types can be found here: http://goo.gl/pkBx5H.

Hope this helps!
Rachel