Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Action not permitted Error, Item Not Found Error. Video Campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to launch my first video campaign. I have the YouTube account linked to AdWords account.

I choose my video from my linked YouTube account channel, enter ad information, budget, etc.

When I click "Save and Continue" I get the following errors.

• Action not permitted.
  • Item not found
  • Your request referred to an entity which either doesn't exist or is not accessible.
  • An internal error occurred. Please try again later.

That is the only thing that shows. I can't click the errors and they don't show up in the area where the problem might be. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian J
September 2015

Re: Action not permitted Error, Item Not Found Error. Video Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Turns out I was using the MMC account and needed to click first into the client account (child account) and then launch the video campaign.  Something so simple Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian J
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Turns out I was using the MMC account and needed to click first into the client account (child account) and then launch the video campaign.  Something so simple Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. I am having the same problem. I have tried to sign in and choose a specific Client account in adwords on a different Chrome tab window, but it doesn't solve the problem. And I cannot choose the client specifically from within the campaign pages. What I am supposed to try?
Manu