AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After Adwords suggested 30 more keyword for my campaign, my account was permanently suspended. Was after the suspension that i went and see which Adwords they had  added to my campaign that I understood why they suspende  me. The Google algorithm used keyword that are banned. Basically Adwords system made a trap for me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sebastian B

An account is not suspended due to keywords - It is suspended either because the site  does not comply or the business model  is not allowed.

What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for answering.

The reason was it did not comply with Adwords policies, but they didnt  especified which ones. The weird thing is that I have been doing ads for 4 months,  my first rday running ads, i ahd my first notice from Adwords because i used capital letters and you couldnt. So i fix that and 4 motnhs later, the just suspended with out warning,

and they only suspended it after I accepted the kewords Adwords was suggesting.

If it was the business model, then how come my competitors are still doing adwords.Or why during the first time i made a mistake witht he capitals letters tehy didnt suspsended the site?

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Again. The key here, to try and figure, is the reason mentioned in the email received from Google and the URL you promoted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They never mention the reason, is just a vague: do not comply with policies. Iy is like going to a palm reader and trying to fit the puzzle together. The difference this is a company. Why dont they just say: is because A) , B) and C). Wouldnt it be more business wise, than just playing hide and seek?

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please re-check. An email is always sent. This is the key in trying to figure the root cause. Without this email we can't help much.

Please also share the URL