AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended Policy Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need Help to understand why my account got suspended

I recently Started the online cloths selling work through ebay store as i do not have the website fully functional and when talked to ebay they offerred me an option that they will give me an advertising link which i can promote through google adwords as well (objective was to double the sale/ getting more people to see my product which increases the chance of sales) i went a head and created the ad. after few hours i checked my ad was approved and i got 15-20 clicks but than i see red line saying my account got suspended with the reason of advertising policy when i asked the google team they said that its the advertising policy , if it was why google initally approved my ad

Also i need help to how can i advertise my store on ebay on google adwords 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended Policy Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

An ad can be approved and then once the system catches up it can disable the ad or suspend the entire account. Once the account is suspended, the system sends an email with the reason to the account owner/admin on file. That email is critical to ever sorting out the reasons. No one here or anywhere else can help without the account owner following the email. AdWords is a professional advertising platform with precise actions and strict adherence to all policies & guidelines. Advertisers should not begin to use it until they fully understand it all or they should hire a professional agency or certified individual to manage it all for them.

Also, if your account was suspended, you cannot advertise your store or use AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James