AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi gudam I'm Jayson, I receive an email from adwords saying my ads is still not activated. What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account problem

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI jayson

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

What exactly did the email say? If your ads are not running, there can be a number of reasons. Have you submitted your billing information yet? Also, are your ads in compliance with AdWords policies? You can check for disapprovals by looking at the ad status or keyword status.

Once you have checked the above and your ads show as running, you can use the ad preview and diagnosis tool to view for yourself that it is showing in search results but using this tool will stop your own search from accruing impressions within your account.

These are just some of my thoughts as to why you may have received the email. Please do post back with more information if the issue is more specific.

I hope this is helpful :-)

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account problem

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI jayson

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

What exactly did the email say? If your ads are not running, there can be a number of reasons. Have you submitted your billing information yet? Also, are your ads in compliance with AdWords policies? You can check for disapprovals by looking at the ad status or keyword status.

Once you have checked the above and your ads show as running, you can use the ad preview and diagnosis tool to view for yourself that it is showing in search results but using this tool will stop your own search from accruing impressions within your account.

These are just some of my thoughts as to why you may have received the email. Please do post back with more information if the issue is more specific.

I hope this is helpful :-)

Kind regards