Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have had my AdWords account suspended. The e-mail I originally got stated it was due to offering traffic programs. This is something I have never offered on my website though. I have e-mailed support repeatedly with no help and was most recently told it was due to "Artificial Ad Traffic" which again is something I do not sell. I have gone over the TOS over and over and just don't see what is breaking policy. I've asked through support how to resubmit my site for review (and filled out the form online) and they just keep repeating the same line about "Artificial Ad Traffic" even though I've explained that I don't offer this.

Any ideas? Thanks.

The website is http://www.backlinkblasts.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome truthw1987

It´s basically up to Google to interpret their own rules, and they may not always be clear about they mean and how they should be interpreted.

But this "warning" message has been discussed before and you may find your answer in the Google policies or in this old forum post .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked through that posting and I just am not seeing how it relates to my website since I offered nothing like that.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello truthw1987; Welcome to AdWords community;

Well, Advertising techniques that are a violation of webmaster guidelines is considered a violation of AdWords policy.

Backlinks are a technique, that tries to influence the search results, thus, is a violation of webmaster guidelines, and as a result a violation of AdWords policy.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well see, I had always been under the impression that backlink packages were okay. The guidelines don't really discuss backlinks, and it wasn't the original reason stated for suspending my account. In addition, I've seen dozens of other ad's for similar services on AdWords, and I had been running the ad's with this website for about 8 months without any problem.

The only thing I can seem to find that could maybe have a connection is the "Spamming social networks" because I sell services that involve creating bookmarks for peoples websites. But being that they are just bookmarks, I wasn't sure. Should I consider removing this service and try to resubmit?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Accordingly, how does having quality back links from a back linking service be special from getting a list of sites and posting the links? Well, let's start with the time factor. It will take you hours and Hours and hours to get a list of just a few hundred links done. Then what?

Regard