AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended !!

QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account suspended and the alerts on my account page are

1- Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account. Actually I didn't do anything to violate the policies!! all my campaigns approved !! and my website doesn't contain any thing against policies ! all the softwares in mywebsite are free.

2- Your Google AdWords account has been permanently suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. How it come to make payment and the billing information was incorrect ! I I pay by my credit card I used in the billing information and this image confirm what I say http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4397/payment1.gif

can you please check this two alerts !

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended !!

QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will update the information in that account, and still waiting for the reply from support team !

Thanks 

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HEY QMF,

My guess is that you had an old AW account before that and that the old one had violated Google's Advertising Policies.

But we can't check it - Please contact Google AW Support Team for that.

Good Luck,

Asaf

QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I have another account but that account workinf for same website as I used in this account. That ol account have expired credit card thats why I open new account with new billing information. I contact the support team and I didn\t get any replay. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I think you need to UPDATE the billing information in the old account since you might have a debt.... 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will update the information in that account, and still waiting for the reply from support team !

Thanks 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm sure you'll get one soon :-) 

Good luck,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi QMF,

The problem youi are going to face is that you have 2 AdWords accounts for the same business and web site. That in itself is a violation of terms. So, when you do updatre the billing information in the older accouunt, you will then have 2 accounts for the same business and web site and will be permanently banned from AdWords.

The best thing for you to do is shut down one of the accounts altogether. If you have a good reason to create a new account--poor performanc ehistory in the old account could be a good reason--keep the newer account and delete the older account. If you have good performacne history in the older account, delete the new one and update the billing info on the older account, and add your new campaign there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
QMF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pete,

Thanks to share that idea. I canceled the older account and now I have only one account. hope to solve this issue soon. I really appreciate your help. Thank you again

best regards