Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account Review Every 7-10 Day !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm a one who manage a campaigns for multiple business and I have those campaign listed under my Adwords account. My adwords account got paused for review every 7-10 days. I don't have any problem with the review process but the problem is that every time they do review my account they pause the WHOLE account activity, it always takes 3-5 days to do a review for my account which means that I'm a breaching the contract which I signed with those clients.  The fact that I didn't touch my account or do any campaign changes and suddenly it been under review. I tried many times to contact Google Support Team to find me a solution for this issue because I can't handle it anymore and they always respond that the campaigns must be paused to do a review. I would like to know who take the responsibilities for the damages that happen from those kind of review. Moreover, I have a couple of questions which I would like to have answer to:-

1. If I create a multiple accounts and I manage them from the MCC, does the review applies also to MCC which makes the whole account in pause mode???

2. Does it affect the policy if I do create mulitple accounts under my MCC and on each account I create I use a promotion code to fill it with some money?

Thanks for your answer in-advance.

Rana

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Review Every 7-10 Day !!!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Rana - 

I'm not sure why your account is getting reviewed so often, I'll see if I can find someone who can answer that.

As for your MCC question, an MCC is just a tool to allow one person who manages a number of AdWords accounts to access all of them using one set of login information. The accounts are not "linked" to each other or related to each other--all performance is individual. So, anything happening in/to one account would not affect other accounts.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last question. If you have vouchers yout want to let clients use, you can do so. Whether or not the clients' accounts are linked to an MCC doesn't matter one way or the other.

If that doesn't answer your question, please let us know!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*