AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Account Access Level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help regarding google adwords account access, i have a friend in canada and he wants me to manage his google adwords account but I live in India. So could you please provide me the legal way to manage his account from my location without violating the google advertising policies.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rahul H
September 2015

Re: Account Access Level

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

As Nishal said MCC account would be ideal if you are managing multiple accounts. But if you wanna manage only that single account it can be done via account settings. Follow the link to know more https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

But remember the sharing Email ID shouldn't be associated with any other Adwords account.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rahul

As far as I know you can create a normal MCC account and link your friends account in to that MCC and manage those accounts. I don't think there are any legal problems with that method.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nisal for quick reply, you mean i need to create MCC account with my gmail id and link my friends adwords account with it. But i have some question in my mind, If my friend add my gmail ID in account access feature of his adwords account setting then can i login his account from my location & with my gmail ID ? is it possible ? and if yes then is there any risk to use this process ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rahul H
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

As Nishal said MCC account would be ideal if you are managing multiple accounts. But if you wanna manage only that single account it can be done via account settings. Follow the link to know more https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

But remember the sharing Email ID shouldn't be associated with any other Adwords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes thank you Raj for your advice, and yes i only want to manage that single account so your advice is helpful for me. just to confirm is it ok to access his google adwords account from India as it is a canadian adword account ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am glad it helped, Its absolutely fine to use it from India.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ohh great ! Thanks both Nisal & Raj for your quick support.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
No problem, Glad that your problem being solved. For the record MCC ( My client center) used when you managing multiple clients account but for single account the method Raj mentioned would be fine Smiley Happy