Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP -little off-topic

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I know I am a little off-topic.Sincere apology for this.I think i can get the best answer here.In case of  Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP ,In case if i have a website should I have to create two version of the same website one version with Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP and another the normal version to be benefited from the  Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP feature coming up.Since  Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP  do not support many javascipts,integrated ads etc.

Please help.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: Accelerated Mobile Pages - AMP -little off-topic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Somuik
Really not sure why you posted this here? This is the AdWords community forum. AdWords is an advertising platform run by Google.
I'd recommend asking over on a developer platform or a website dedicated to the tool you are talking about as it's unlikely you'll get the assistance you expect here I'm afraid.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Somuik
Really not sure why you posted this here? This is the AdWords community forum. AdWords is an advertising platform run by Google.
I'd recommend asking over on a developer platform or a website dedicated to the tool you are talking about as it's unlikely you'll get the assistance you expect here I'm afraid.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok.I will do.Thanks for the suggestion though. -- View Amazing Analytics On Web

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

He came here an Adwords related  "Help" pagehttps://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7384020?utm_source=amptms&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=tmsamp&_ga=2.55506985.363803683.1507177730-475837627.1507177730

And he wanted a question answered. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2015.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.