AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

About "all converters" audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding "all converters" :

1. how to decide which ad group to add "all converters" as audience? Currently I just apply them in 'Opportunities' suggested by adwords. Since they're performing well, I wonder if I'd like to add it to other ad groups, how to decide which one to add?

2. what are metrics to decide the bid adjustments?

About "all converters" audience

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Dering Hall M

AdWords audience insights helps you learn about important aspects of the audiences that make up your remarketing lists, such as their demographics, interests, locations, and devices. .

Example- An outdoor apparel company pulls a AdWords audience insights report for their "All converters" list. They discover that the people who typically convert on their website are the following: women, ages 25 to 44, outdoor enthusiasts, mostly using a mobile device, currently in the market for shoes. They decide to create a campaign and custom ads that target this audience profile.

So in your case, you would want to check the report for your "All converters" list. You can then target audiences that your ad groups aren't currently targeting, or adjust your bids to better reach these high-performing audiences.

You can also access this report by going to Ad groups » Display Network » Interests & remarketing and selecting a list.

-Julia