AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

About adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just input my billing details and everything goes fine but I don't know what else to do, like what is next and whether my campaign as been launched,

Pls I need full details

Like... am new to it,

Thank u

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: About adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Have you created your campaign?  Have you written ads and selected keywords?  If you have not, you have not created a campaign yet.

If you have, I would strongly suggest that you pause the campaign and learn a bit more about the program before you start spending money. You should start by learning more about the Setup and basics of running a campaign.

Running a successful advertising campaign is not as simple as it looks but your chances of success will be much higher if you learn a bit about AdWords before you begin. If you have specific questions, please do post again!

Good luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply,
I have run my campaign and have created keywords,
But what I want to know is that, whenever I login into my AdWords
account(mobile) I see this three things,
Interaction, impressions and costs
Please that costs, is it what I have earn or what I have to pay for
adwords. Like I don't understand,

And also please what is the connection or relation between adsense and
AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run my campaign but ads are not display on my website it just blank, but I also want to ask something, whenever I login into my AdWord account(mobile) I see these three things, 

Interaction, impressions and costs,

That costs is what I have earn or what I have to pay for adsense,

Thank u