AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

About Display Network

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts

I am working on Display network. When i was on education site i saw my competitor ad which is below. My questions is this image divided on 4 parts means On Mouse border will highlighted with orange color & caption red background color & text will change automatically. How it possible? Please tell me.

Thanks Lisa

deal.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: About Display Network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Re: About Display Network

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Lisa,

Agree with dave here.. these are Dynamic Remarketing ads that follow you around on the display network and show you ads based on your browsing pattern on the advertisers website. This feature allows advertisers to remarket to you the same products that you had browsed through on the website.

It is a very powerful way of advertising where you are enticing your potential customers to come back to your website to complete a conversion by showing them ads that contain the same products you had shown an interest in.

Do go through the link Dave has provided, it will help you learn more on this.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"