AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

About Budget

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I am recently start adwords, I am putting 7$ per day but it will cut 8.60$. what is the problem. i am unable to find the problem please tell me the solution.

Thank YOu

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: About Budget

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raghavendra,

When the search traffic is high, the system can over deliver up to 20% more than your average daily budget. However, you won't be charged more than your average daily budget multiplied by the average number of days in a month (30.4).

If the daily cost exceeds the 120% cap, the additional amount will be returned to you as an overdelivery credit, which you can see in your transaction history.

Find more information here.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raghavendra,

When the search traffic is high, the system can over deliver up to 20% more than your average daily budget. However, you won't be charged more than your average daily budget multiplied by the average number of days in a month (30.4).

If the daily cost exceeds the 120% cap, the additional amount will be returned to you as an overdelivery credit, which you can see in your transaction history.

Find more information here.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank You Deepak.