Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

About AdWord certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new to digital marketing and trying to learn it. Currently I am not working in digital marketing but planning to switch in the same. So, please guide me how can i pass AdWord exam to be certified? I don't have any affiliation with any Google partner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: About AdWord certification

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Vikas T

You don't need to be associated with a 'confirmed' Google Partner to take the exam. However, you will need to sign up to the Google partners platform to take the exam (you take the exams within the Google Partners platform). You could pass the fundamentals exam plus one of the advanced exams to become a qualified individual, but you could also choose to link your Partners account with your company after passing and your certification would count towards them becoming a Google Partner too.

There's an excellent article already on the community featuring everything you need to know in order to signup for the exams with exam specifics too. I think that this would be a useful read for you: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Become-Google-AdWords-Certified-Through-Google...

I hope this helps you, good luck!

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Vikas,

Welcome to Adwords community Smiley Happy

You need to read adwords exam study guide. For exam preparation check here - https://support.google.com/partners/topic/3204437?hl=en&ref_topic=3111012

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Kaushik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the link kaushik, but I want to know that is it necessary to have an association with any google partner like may be work for any google partner to write the ad word exam?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Vikas T

You don't need to be associated with a 'confirmed' Google Partner to take the exam. However, you will need to sign up to the Google partners platform to take the exam (you take the exams within the Google Partners platform). You could pass the fundamentals exam plus one of the advanced exams to become a qualified individual, but you could also choose to link your Partners account with your company after passing and your certification would count towards them becoming a Google Partner too.

There's an excellent article already on the community featuring everything you need to know in order to signup for the exams with exam specifics too. I think that this would be a useful read for you: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Become-Google-AdWords-Certified-Through-Google...

I hope this helps you, good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Hel_ipe
It will really help